You would like users to have the ability to view offline learning content.
You would like users to take advantage of the related learning plugin for AutoCAD, Revit, and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
You would like users to reference software command links referenced in Pinnacle Series workflows.
- The Pinnacle Series User Tools are a packaged set of small applications that get deployed to end-user systems for added platform functionality.
- Included in the User Tools are the Pinnacle Command Launcher and the Offline Viewer.
- The Pinnacle Series Command launcher is a thin client application used to establish bi-directional communication between Pinnacle Series and Autodesk products.
- The Command Launcher installation unpacks "plug-ins" that allow Pinnacle Series tool links to trigger Autodesk commands.
- These same plugins also allow the Pinnacle Series to access Related Learning Topics when a user clicks a command, in certain Autodesk products.
- The Command Launcher also enables Pinnacle Series to open local files that have been associated with tool links in assets.
- The Pinnacle Series Offline Viewer is a thin client application that is used to view offline content.
- Once installed, the Pinnacle Offline Viewer will appear as a shortcut on your desktop.
- You can open the Offline Viewer to access all Pinnacle Series content that you have previously downloaded.
- To install the Pinnacle Series User Tools you must have administrative privileges on your system.
If you do not have these permissions, contact your IT department.
Related Pinnacle Series Assets:
Viewing Offline Content
Installing Pinnacle Series User Tools
Still Need Help?
Log a support ticket