Pinnacle Series Administrators with permissions to configure the interface or theme.
- You are editing your Pinnacle Series platform theme or trying to configure the interface and replacing the default images with your own images. You would like guidance on the optimal dimensions for these images.
- To brand your company's Pinnacle Series Homepage and add images to cards in Pinnacle Series use the following recommendations.
- Image scaling is applied when a web page is re-sized, maintaining the image's aspect ratio.
- Avoid using oversized images and review image resolution, and sizes to prevent slow page load times.
|Company Logo||Minimum of 60 pixels in height|
|User Cards||180 x 180 pixels|
|Work Group, Learning Path, and Course Cards||230 x 150 pixels|
|News Header Image||400 pixels wide (height can vary)|
|Landing Page Banners
(may vary based on your design concept but use these as a guide)
General guidance around web images:
- Large images or full-screen background images should be between 500kb and 1MB max. Most other small web graphics should be 300KB or less. If you have the option, always “save for web” which will give your image a web-friendly resolution, or save JPGs with a quality between 70% and 80%.
The following images are Pinnacle Series default images. Please feel free to use these images as you see fit. Right-click each image to copy and save the image.
Pinnacle Series Desktop Icon Image
Related Pinnacle Series articles:
Still Need Help?