Admins/ Technical Admins/ Learning Manager/ Content Manager
- You would like to invite users from different time zones to the same live event.
- Under 'Modify Live Event Session' there is a specific setting that allows you to include international timezones in emails.
- Follow the guidance below to set up a Live Event/Session to ensure that users across multiple time zones will have the correct time in their calendar.
This document will explain how to set up a Live Event/Session to ensure that users across multiple time zones will have the correct time in their calendar.
- Create a new Live Event
- Select Date and create a 'New Session' or 'New Recurring Session'
- Click the check box to enable 'Include international time zones in emails'
- Once the user completes the registration for the live event, an email will be sent to them with an .ics file, which will show the time for the live event based on their device's time zone.
- Example: This Live Event was created in the UTC timezone.
The .ics file is automatically updated to Central Time (US & Canada), based on this device's timezone.
Related Pinnacle Videos/Documents:
Still Need Help?