- You would like to learn more about the steps you need to take to get authorized to the Pinnacle Series v1 APIs.
- You would like to learn more about the reporting APIs that are available for Pinnacle Series.
- The linked guide specifically addresses authorization and reporting APIs and lists the inputs to each reporting API and what the output would look like.
- If you wish to utilize other v1 APIs, then the authorization examples remain the same. We just didn't document any examples for the other APIs at this time.
- If you wish to purpose other APIs, then we would be happy to work with you on providing clarification if needed or documenting the APIs in the same way as this guide.
- Please see the PDF technical guide with detailed screenshots attached or view it inside the Pinnacle platform as per the link below:
- For video guidance on this topic, please view the below-linked video:
Pinnacle Series Resources:
API v1 - Authorization and Reporting Guidance and Enhancements (Video)
Pinnacle Series API Technical Guide - Authorization and Reporting
Pinnacle Series API Foundational Concepts and Value Propositions (Document)
Configure Pinnacle Series SSO (OpenID - Okta)
Configuring Synchronization with Microsoft AzureAD - Browser Admin
Creating Azure App and SSO
Configuring KnowledgeSmart Integration - Browser Admin
Still Need Help?