- You have previously captured and saved a document from within the 'Your assets' widget under the user information section.
- You would like to learn how you can identify your personal documents and share them.
- Pinnacle 'Cheat sheets' are now called 'Documents' in the platform.
- Each user can access a widget called 'My Assets' - a personal favorites area if you like.
- Within the 'My Assets' widget, users can create a new document to capture knowledge, a shortcut, or a tip.
How to create a personal document within the 'My Assets' Area
- Within the 'My Assets' widget, you have the option to capture a document, associate a product tag and save it to this area of the platform.
- If you do not see the 'My Assets' panel in your platform interface please reach out to your Pinnacle Series administrator team.
- Capture shortcuts or tips and tricks and by associating a product tag to your document you will help other internal users easily find it when using the Pinnacle Series search functionality.
- To create a personal shortcut or tips and tricks document within your 'My Assets' area select the '+' icon at the top right of the widget panel.
- You can also select the 'My Assets' heading which will expand the window for you.
- Select the 'New Document' link at the top of your screen.
- You can easily identify your document within the 'My Assets' panel by a 'person' icon, as shown below.
- Type your note and associate a product using the drop-down menu. You can modify the document later on if needed.
- To modify your document select the document name within the 'My Assets' window.
- Use the filter bar and sort by drop-down menu to easily identify your document. Select 'Asset Type' under 'Sort by' and then select the '+' icon next to documents.
- In the next window select the 'modify' link below the document name to edit your document.
- In the 'Modify Document' window make your changes, use the text editor to format your document, and then click 'Save' to record your changes.
Optimizing your document for search results
Your personal document can also appear in the search results.
- In Pinnacle Series, type your name into Search.
- On the Search results page, under the 'Assets' filter, toggle documents.
- Further pare down your search results by selecting a specific library or using additional keywords.
My Documents - Video Guide