All KnowledgeSmart users, including Administrators and people taking Skills assessments, answering surveys or responding to Skills audits.
It is not possible to login to a KnowledgeSmart service. This might be a Skills assessment, a regular survey, a Skills audit, a user page, or the Admin Area.
The most common reasons for not being able to access a KnowledgeSmart service are listed below:
- Your password is no longer active. Reset the password following the instructions in this article.
- The incorrect KnowledgeSmart username is being used. Make sure you are using the correct username which is contained in any welcome email or invite email from KnowledgeSmart. For example, this will have the format like TonyBrown or TonyBrown2.
- You are entering your email address in the username box. This will not be accepted.
- Your invite to an assessment or skills audit has an expiry date which has passed. This expiry date is set by your organization's KnowledgeSmart Administrator and is shown in the invite email. After the expiry date it is no longer possible to access the link in the invite. To resolve this issue, contact the KnowledgeSmart Administrator for your organization who can extend the expiry date or issue a new invite.
- If you are unable to access your user page, it may be that your organization's KnowledgeSmart Administrators have decided to turn off that particular feature. Please contact them for more information.
Still Need Help?