Author and edit faster with our new batch edit feature for surveys
- Batch edit is now available for all three KnowledgeSmart platforms (Test, Survey, and Skills Audit).
- The Batch Edit function available within the KnowledgeSmart dashboard allows the offline editing and creation of questions using Microsoft Excel.
- From this page, you can batch-upload questions and answers from an Excel spreadsheet for the 4 survey question types.
- Batch edit is therefore now available for all three parts of the platform (test, survey, and skills).
We added a reminder mail feature for general surveys
We updated the ‘My Surveys’ area of KS user pages
- Users can now more easily view open and completed surveys, including a new report showing submitted survey responses.
We added a new area on Manager pages called, ‘Team Surveys’
- This allows Team managers to view completed surveys from team members, including a new report showing submitted survey responses.
We updated the general survey UI and skills audit UI to improve the spacing and layout of question text, including:
- Numbers in boxes
- Line breaks preserved from the original question text
- A horizontal line between questions.
Survey Search Logic
- We updated the search logic on Edit survey step 2 (Assign modules to your survey) to include module ID.
- We updated the search logic on Edit survey module Step 2 (Assign questions to your module) to include question ID.
Apply a cut-off date to skill audits
- We added a new tool that allows KS admins to disable surveys.
- This enables admins to apply a cut-off date to surveys on the following pages
- Published Surveys
- Draft Survey
If a user tries to log in to a survey or skills audit and it has been disabled, they will see an advisory
message as per the below screenshot:
Still Need Help?